Sound so big, you’ll wonder "where is the rest of the speaker?"
With their 1” tweeters and 5.25” woofers, your significant other won’t mind the size and you won’t sacrifice any sound quality. There’s no going back to traditional bookshelf speakers after you hear the L100’s.
New Polk technologies like the High Definition Pinnacle Tweeter, Turbine cone, and enhanced Power Port will give you an uncompromised listening experience. Polk Legend bookshelf speakers deliver deep effortless bass, amazingly smooth and detailed mid-range and ultra-clear imaging. The L100 is the little bookshelf that competes with speakers twice its price.
- Delivers power without sacrificing detail and fidelity
- Newly designed high resolution 1” Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter and 5.25” Turbine Cone mid/bass driver with Enhanced Power Port.
- Reveals every detail from the delicate finger taps on a guitar’s fretboard to the deep bass of an orchestra’s kettle drum.
- 70W or more per channel power amplification is recommended to experience the best quality and performance from these speakers.
- Can be used for the front stage of any stereo or home theater system, as well as side and rear surrounds
- Anti-diffraction magnetic grilles
- Premium 5-way binding posts
- Real wood cabinets with Black Ash finish
Stands not included.
The Polk L100 speakers can be mounted on pedestal stands.
Driver Enclosure Type: Power Port Bass Vented
1x 1" Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter
1x 5.25" Turbine Cone Mid/Bass Woofer
Power Handling: 30W - 160W
Recommended Amplifier Power: 70W
Peak Power Handling: 160W
Crossover Type: 2-Way Orth Crossover
Tweeter/Midrange Crossover Frequency: 2.9kHz
Total Frequency Response: 43Hz - 50kHz
Nominal Impedance Range: 3 ohms - 4 ohms
Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 85.5 dB
Lower and Upper -3dB Limits: 57Hz - 38 kHz
Height: 34.7 cm
Width: 19.8 cm
Depth: 28.7 cm
Weight: 7.7 kg
Finish: Black Ash
1x Cleaning Cloth
2x Removable Magnetic Grilles