The L200 is the premium bookshelf speaker in the Legend series that demands to be heard.
Feel the energy as you are transported to the front row of a live rock concert or to enjoy the intimacy of your favorite jazz trio. The Legend standmount speakers transform your listening space by revealing every detail from the delicate finger taps of a guitarist on the fretboard to the deep bass of an orchestra’s kettle drum and to the smooth tones of your favorite singer/songwriter.
This big bookshelf speaker delivers the power without sacrificing detail and fidelity. The L200 is perfect for stereo listening or as a front stage in any home theater setup.
- Delivers power without sacrificing detail and fidelity
- Newly designed high resolution 1” Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter and 6.5” Turbine Cone mid/bass driver with Enhanced Power Port.
- Reveals every detail from the delicate finger taps on a guitar’s fretboard to the deep bass of an orchestra’s kettle drum.
- 80W or more per channel power amplification is recommended to experience the best quality and performance from these speakers.
- Can be used for the front stage of any stereo or home theater system, as well as side and rear surrounds
- Anti-diffraction magnetic grilles
- Large Dual 5-way binding posts
- Real wood cabinets with Brown Walnut or Black Ash finish
Stands not included.
The Polk L200 speakers can be mounted on pedestal stands.
Driver Enclosure Type: Power Port Bass Vented
1x 1" Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter
1x 6.5" Turbine Cone Mid/Bass Woofer
Power Handling: 20W - 200W
Recommended Amplifier Power: 80W
Peak Power Handling: 200W
Crossover Type: 2-Way Orth Crossover
Tweeter/Midrange Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz
Total Frequency Response: 38Hz - 50kHz
Nominal Impedance Range: 3 ohms - 4 ohms
Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 85.5 dB
Lower and Upper -3dB Limits: 46Hz - 38 kHz
Height: 39.8 cm
Width: 21.2 cm
Depth: 33.8 cm
Weight: 10 kg
Finishes: Black Ash / Brown Walnut
1x Cleaning Cloth
2x Removable Magnetic Grilles